Integrating product returns is a way to reassure your customers the quality of the products you offer on your e-commerce site because indeed, a customer who knows that he can be refunded for a defective product feels more confident and does not hesitate to order on your e-commerce site just out of trust. it’s like a guarantee of your product.
Thus, integrating product feedback is very important to improve the credibility of your e-commerce site.
1-TOP EXTENSION TO ADD PRODUCT RETURNS ON YOUR E-COMMERCE SITE
- Returns and warranty requests
Indeed, after creating your e-commerce site on the Woocommerce software, update the structure of your e-commerce site . Then, you will enter the extensions gradually according to the need you feel and today, we offer you the Returns and warranty requests extension that allows you to integrate product returns on your Woocommerce e-commerce site.
With Returns and warranty requests, you can manage the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process, add warranties to products, and allow customers to request and manage returns/exchanges from their account.
These are mainly:
- Manage all RMA, warranty, and return requests from a single overview in the store dashboard.
- Define the warranty conditions of the product, set the expiration periods of the limited warranties.
- Manage automatic email communications whenever returns status changes.
- Maintain free or paid extended warranties for products and variants.
- Create your own warranty statements and manage the status of all return requests
- Customize the length and format of the RMA code
- Request images of the product, track returns from/to your customers, all from the user’s account.
When configuring your products, warranties can be assigned to the product or variant directly from the product modification screens. You will be able to set warranty or return periods, determine a price and update the product. The warranties will be directly related to the product itself and upon expiration of the warranty, the user can no longer request a warranty, return or exchange.
If you want to allow product returns on your e-commerce site created on Woocommerce, here is the extension to download either from your Woocommerce dashboard or directly on the link of the Returns and warranty requests extension. Contact us for support.
PLEASE OUR FREE TIPS HERE