The keyboard is a digital accessory that is used to enter information about computers or mobiles.
For a mobile or a personal computer, the keyboard comes directly integrated.
For an ordinary computer that is, with separate CPU, the keyboard comes separately and you just have to connect it using an associated cable.
Today we present to you two types of built-in wireless keyboard of a mouse for computer separate from its central unit and for personal computer.
1-Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- The USB receiver is conveniently located in the box, top flap
- Work for longer with long battery life: Basic AA and AAA batteries are included with the keyboard and mouse
- Keyboard and mouse combo: The Logitech MK270 Wireless keyboard and mouse combo includes a full size keyboard and a precision mouse so you can work comfortably away from your computer
- Easy storage: The MK270 includes a plug and forget receiver that cleverly stores inside your mouse for safekeeping.
- Programmable hotkeys to boost productivity: Automatically access frequently used applications by programming them to the 8 available hotkeys
- 3-year limited hardware warranty.
What customers like
I already had one of these and am using it on my desktop with a dual computer setup. Rather than take that apart every time I wanted to use my laptop with a standard keyboard, I just got a 2nd one. The original one has been functioning flawlessly for years, with very few batteries ever used despite rarely being turned of. So far, this newer item performs just as well. It’s fairly basic, but I can still type quite high speed for my age. Just plug in the USB dongle, make sure you have appropriate charged batteries installed, and you’ve got a keyboard and mouse for almost any situation. Great product at a decent price. And the « feel » of the keys during typing is wonderful if you can touch-type.
What customers didn’t like
A couple of weeks later, I have already returned this product and knocked a star off of my review. Even with the USB receiver within sight of the mouse & keyboard, there was so much lag that I just couldn’t work with it. I replaced it with a wired mouse and keyboard.
This combo was working fantastically when I set it up, right up until today when I got a couple of hours into work and the keyboard basically stopped working. I turned both mouse and keyboard off, replaced the batteries, and disconnected then reconnected the USB receiver. Still having the same problem. The mouse works wonderfully but the keyboard is non-responsive.
The built-in Logitech wireless mouse keyboard is a two-in-one solution for the computer. It corresponds to any type of computer and is quite sensitive to touch, which allows you to enter your information faster.
The little secret is to place the USB receiver within sight of the keyboard and mouse. In addition, its warranty is 3 years that is to say, you have up to three years for the effectiveness of the product at the manufacturer.
|Item model number||920-008813|
|Item Weight||1.05 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20.08 x 6.22 x 1.81 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||20.08 x 6.22 x 1.81 inches|
|Batteries||3 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||April 1, 2018|
2-Logitech MX Keys Advanced Wireless Illuminated Keyboard
- Perfect stroke keys: Spherically dished keys match the shape of your fingertips, offering satisfying feedback with every tap
- Comfort and stability: Type with confidence on a keyboard crafted for comfort, stability, and precision
- Smart illumination hand proximity detection and automatic backlighting
- Flow cross computer control: Type on multiple computers in 1 fluid workflow
- Multi device & multi OS: Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android systems – Pair with up-to 3 devices. Easy-switch keys to connect up to three devices and easily switch between them
- USB c Rechargeable: Full charge lasts up-to 10 days or up-to 5 months with back-lighting off
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
What customers like
TYPING: Great feel. Not as good as a traditional mechanical keyboard, but light years better than any laptop. The keys all have a very consistent feel and are very quiet, making it great for office/night use. No complaints here, even for writing long documents.
BUILD QUALITY: Again, great. This really feels like a $100 keyboard. When I first picked it up I was surprised how heavy it was (it weighs almost 2 pounds). It has a really nice heft to it and feels very premium.
CONNECTIVITY: It’s a logitech product, so it connects easily, and stays connected. There’s 3 dedicated buttons to switch between devices. It’s easy to switch between a Mac and PC since the keys have both OS X and Windows labels on them.
FEATURES: I absolutely LOVE the backlighting. Logitech nailed this on the head. The backlight is a nice color, there’s a variety of brightness options to choose from, and light bleed is kept to a minimum. The light turns off after about 5 seconds of inactivity, but you don’t have to start typing again for the light to come on. You can move the mouse, or even just hover your hands above the keyboard, and the backlight will be on before you can even start typing. This implementation alone makes this keyboard worth its price. The keyboard also has a USB C port (cable is included) which makes charging a breeze.
What customers didn’t like
Starting with the build and feel of the board, this thing is HEAVY. Feels like a few pounds heavy. Great feeling….however….the keyboard has a shocking amount of flex when you grab the ends and twist it in your hands. Unfortunately it’s primarily made of plastic and not metals like the Apple keyboards. There’s some minor detectable flex if you hammer the keys but none during typing that I can tell. It would have been really nice if it was more rigid but honestly not a big deal. I’m just nitpicking because it’s supposed to be a premium product.
Here is the most qualitative feature of the Logitech MX Keys keyboard : Multi device & multi OS: Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android systems – Pair with up-to 3 devices. Easy-switch keys to connect up to three devices and easily switch between them. But that’s not all! this keyboard is also backlit for better readability and the plastic material make all the lightness of the keyboard so that it is easily moveable. It is a proven value for money product. Highly recommend.
|Item model number||920-009294|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC, Linux|
|Item Weight||1.9 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||17.87 x 5.83 x 1.57 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||September 4, 2019|
PLEASE OUR FREE TIPS HERE