The smartwatch is a watch at the base that is to say that serves to give the time but in addition to its main function, also holds the faculties of connection in order to obtain information over the internet. We present two super efficient and revolutionary smartwatches.
1-Willful Smart Watch for Men Women
- 【Smart Watch for Men Women】- Are you looking for a smart watch, which can not only easily keep tracking of your steps, calories, heart rate and sleep quality, but also keep you informed of incoming calls, messages and other notifications and stay within your budget? Willful 025 smartwatch has all you need at a really good price. Stylish design with 1.3-inch arc LCD color screen and soft comfortable bands.This watch can fit well for men women.
- 【Accurate Fitness tracker】- This fitness tracker does the basics like tracking steps, calories and sleep automatically, and will also track activities like running and cycling accurately with GPS help from your phone. Moreover, Willful 025 smart watch has advanced HR sensor for effective heart rate monitoring. The fitness watch also provides comprehensive analysis of your sleep. (Deep sleep, light sleep and awake time)
- 【IP68 Waterproof Fitness Watch& 10 Days Battery Life】- With an IP68 waterproof rating, you can wear it on many occasions without worries, like washing hands, going to swimming, etc. Willful 025 smart watch has large battery and features with battery saving modes. You can use this for days and there is no need to worry about running out of battery. After charging for 2.5 hours, this watch can be used for up to 10 days and its standby time is 42 days.
- 【Smart Watch for Android Phones and iPhone】- This smart watch can work with most of the smart phones in the market, only requiring that your phone’s system is above Android 4.4 or IOS 8.0. Notifications for incoming calls, texts, calendars and apps can be shown and read on this smart watch. You will never miss the messages that matter. In addition, you can also hang up incoming calls by using this fitness watch.
- 【Useful Functions】- Besides having 11 sports modes, this fitness tracker also provides many useful functions like breath guiding, do not disturb mode, vibration alarm clocks, and stopwatch. By wearing this smart watch on your wrist, you not only ensure that you keep your heart rate, exercise, and sleep quality monitored but also get a chance to manage your stress level, develop a good sense of time and do a lot more.
- PRICING : $30.99
What peoples like
- I have been looking for a watch that is similar to an apple watch that is not as expensive because I used to have an apple watch and it broke but I didn’t want to spend the money to replace it. When I came across this product I was a little bit unsure about it but now I am so glad that I took a chance and ordered it. It is an incredible product and I am so happy with this purchase. The battery life is astonishing. I could be wearing it all day and wear it all night and I will wake up in the morning and it will still have 80% battery which I think is incredible. Although it does not have all of the features of an apple watch I feel like it has what I would use on my apple watch anyway so it is not even that noticeable (sometimes I even think that it is my apple watch). The only thing that bothers me a little bit is that once you get a notification and you look at it, it keeps coming back for a couple of hours which is kind of annoying but it is not that big of an issue for me. Although I have not really explored the mobile app to its full potential from what I can tell so far it is easy to use and easy to set up your personal preferences. Overall I am very happy with this product.
- My brother told me about this smart watch so I took his advice and ordered it and I’m really pleased with it so far. I love being able to see my step process for the day and get my heart rate measured whenever I want. Also, the battery lasts for a really long time so I like not having to worry about changing it all the time. If you want a high value smart watch for the price I would suggest this one.
What people didn’t like
- This little watch is a great little fitness tracker it stayed on point with my Fitbit. The water resistance also does a great job I did a few tests with it as well as walking around in the rain it works great. The only weird thing is it’s not a full touch screen you control it all from a little dot at the bottom but once you get used to it it’s pretty intuitive.
- I have used this watch over the past few weeks. Setting up the watch to pair with my phone was pretty straightforward. Thereafter, sync’ing would involve first turning on the app on the phone, and the data would be downloaded into the app.
So far I have used it to monitor my sleep, heart rate and steps. The measurement of ambient heart rate seems accurate, and does reflect when increased physical exertion for instance going up stairs.
Downside: the screen is not a true touch-screen. Functions are accessed via a pushbutton, and navigating forward or selecting the option is performed via the length of push on the pushbutton. Not the most intuitive, but not too complicated either.
For the price and ease of use, I am really happy and satisfied with this product, and will recommend it to my friends.
2-Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; amazon Alexa not available in all countries)
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night; also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists, plus store and play 300+ songs on your wrist (subscription required; Pandora is us only)
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always on display requires more frequent charging)
- Track heart rate 24/7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed. Syncing range – up to 6.1 meters
- Works around the clock with 6 plus day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Get a call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby; plus send quick replies and a voice replies on android only. Works with Bluetooth headphones & 200+ leading iOS and Android devices.
What people like
•The Alexa feature does work. I did like the fact that with you can speak to this watch as if it was a smartphone, and Alexa will answer to you (in text). Weather report, nearby stores, and overall a quick way to get an answer (More details later on).
• Fitbit is pushing this Versa 2 into the world of smartwatches, as you’re able to control any of your smart home devices with this watch. I only have some smart light bulbs, so my testing was turning them on and off with this Fitbit. Please to say that it worked flawlessly.
• I felt the sleep scoring system was pretty accurate. I tested it for almost a week and the graph displaying for my sleep fit my experience. Fitbit always does a great job providing your data in a visually appealing look on the app and in desktop form.
• The alarm feature is very useful. When the Versa 2 is tracking your sleep, it will find the best time to wake you up before you “actually” have to wake up. Everyone has a different sleep cycle (light and deep sleepers) so you may expect a different outcome. Usually, it’s within the 30-minute time frame before your alarm is set.
• The other fitness programs in the Fitbit (activity trackers, heart rate, distance travel, calories burned, and so forth) are all decently accurate and effective. This technology isn’t new, but Fitbit does make fitness trackers that are consumer-friendly. You’ll be surprised how complex some tracker out there are. If you had the previous Versa, you should expect the same layout.
• Some features like the Relax app (guides you through breathing exercises), movement reminders (lets you know when you been sitting for too long) and step counts all stimulated me to be more active. It’s hard to explain but when you see your progress on a graph, or even a number, you feel compelled to keep growing it. Because of Fitbit’s friendly visual graphs, you don’t have to write anything and overall it brings a form of motivation to keep increasing your numbers.
• Numerous exercise modes, training guides, and even 10-minute training cycles. Like I mention before, if you need something to motivate you to work out, this will be it.
• One of the best features in the Always-On-Display. I’m a huge fan of this because you’re not wearing the watch every second of your life. It’s nice to see that you can leave it on a table and the display will still viewable, like any other watch.
• Third-party apps like Uber are available for this watch. I don’t use Uber, but it’s good to know that third-party app companies are putting their foot in Fitbit.
• Going for a jog, the watch vibrates when I get a notification, which is just a text for me. It’s also pretty straight forward in deciding what you want to be notified about.
• Yes, you can swim with it. Haven’t tested this out though.
• Battery life is good, compared to the other smartwatches out there. Around 3 days of use before I need to charge it. Maybe 2 if I’m using it a lot, and the Always-On-Display is on max brightness.
What people didn’t like
- Pre-ordered this and delivery was on time. In the box you get the watch, charger, and some straps. There’s also an instruction pamphlet, but it’s pretty basic. To get started properly you need to download the Fitbit app, after which the app will take you through the installation process. Be warned that there will most likely be a firmware update to go through first, so you need to have the Fitbit on charge.
So the charging cable is a custom USB cable purely for the Fitbit. An industry standard cable would have been better – just one less cable to manage.
The watch is easy to use. I suggest buying a custom clock face (you can do this via the app. The custom clock faces provide a lot more info). There’s a lot of customisation you can do. I have the display set to off, and the watch will switch on the display if you make the action with your wrist to look at the watch (not 100% perfect though).
The biggest negative for me is that the watch can sense when your exercising and start to log the activity. Only problem is that is works for some exercise types only e.g. it didn’t work for when I did weight training. You do have the option to manually add the activity, or start it via the watch, but given the price of this watch it should log automatically.
This smartwatch performs exactly the tasks assigned to it such as controlling your heart rate, your sleep state, your ios and android notifications, alexa technology… Best product.
|Supported Application||Weather, Sleep Monitor, Reminders, Voice Assistant, Alexa, Phone, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth|
|Human Interface Input||Touchscreen|
|Screen Size||1.34 Inches|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
PLEASE OUR FREE TIPS HERE